Job Title: CNC Programmer/Manual Machinist
Reports To: Owner & Production Manager
We are looking for a machinist/apprentice that can operate both manual and CNC machining centers.
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Verify material supplied meets requirements
- Service machine fluids as necessary
- Report unsafe conditions & required maintenance to authorized personnel
- Perform machine tool setups using proper mechanical techniques and machining practices
- Properly operate CNC or manual mills and lathes & perform required tool changes
- Ability to properly use precision measuring equipment
- Knowledge of speeds and feeds relation to various material types
- Basic math skills
- Hand tools knowledge
- Moderate noise levels in shop area
- Other functions that may be necessary throughout the day: walking, kneeling, reaching with arms and hands, climbing/balancing, crouching or crawling
- Must supply your own tools (will provide tool list)
- A minimum of a high-school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) is required
- must be proficient in spoken and written English (Bilingual a plus)
- Willing to train qualified candidates.
Working hours are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm and Saturday 8:00am to 12:30pm as workload requires. Uniforms, health insurance, 401(K), paid vacation and paid holiday.
Visit our website to learn more about us and to apply today: